Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index Gps Track log route exchange Forum
Gps Track log points exchange for outdoor activities
Great for Garmin and other GPS to share and exchange track log!
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALL ONTARIO TRAIL MAPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Quad / ATV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Ontario ATV Maps Reply with quote

Post #1 has the new self-installer for MapSource users only. Download, rename, decompress, install, select, upload and finally...RIDE!

Mark

woodenchef

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Awesome work and thanks for the time you have put into this. Loaded it up on my garmin 60CsX as a overlay and it works great.

Darren
mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Glad you like it Darren. I'm continuing to collect tracks and will release a newer version probably by the fall.

In the meantime, get out there and ride!!

Mark

mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

I've uploaded version 3.8 of the master .gdb file that is used to collect tracks for the All Ont overlay. I cannot upload a .gpx version as it is over 2MB in size. If you need the .gpx version, send me a pm with an email address and I'll send it to you directly.

If I have time this fall, I will put together a new version of the installer for Garmin devices.

Mark

Reggie53

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Anten mills COATV trail Reply with quote

A valid OFATV trail pass is required for this trail about 31k mostly county forest, some road, OPP and Warden patrolled.
itss_cb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Google Earth Reply with quote

Is it possible to upload the GPX files to google earth? I usually do when download my files from my garmin but when I tried to upload this one it crashed.

Great to find this compilation. I do alot of riding in Haliburton and I'll try and send through any tracks I have that arn't in the file.
mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Google Earth Reply with quote

Yes, it is possible. Did you follow the instructions in the first post?

Mark

mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: New Version Coming Soon Reply with quote

I have incorporated many changes province-wide over the last year or so. I have added numerous trails in the Temagami/Sudbury/North Bay area as well as trails maintained by the Baxter ATV Club in Port Severn.

Fortunately, I was able to ride many of these new trails and was able to capture high-resolution data myself to create the new trail maps.

I am in the process of evaluating the new release and will post it soon.

Once again, thanks to Bob Morphew for his time and efforts in building the self-installing mapset for Garmin MapSource.

Mark

mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK guys, sorry for the delay. Crazy spring and even crazier summer. Looking forward to fall riding!! I will post the new version of the mapset self-installer for Windows/MapSource. I just want a few more people to test it before I do a general release.

Thanks to Bob Morphew and his skills in making this happen.

Stay tuned.....I'll post the new version in the first post in this thread soon.

Mark

mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Sept 11 2013 Update Notes Reply with quote

I have uploaded the main .gdb Garmin database of track files which has been updated. This is what we start with before making the MapSource mapset.

In the past, I have also included a .gpx version of the same file for all non-Garmin GPS users but unfortunately, the file is too big (ie. >2.0MB) to upload, even compressed. If anyone wants it, please pm me with an email address and I'll send it to you directly. That's the best I can do.

I will be posting the Garmin installer very soon.

Mark

mvn

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: October 31, 2013 Update Reply with quote

I have uploaded the latest Garmin .gdb track file database which is the starting point for ON-ATV-Trails mapset.

Once again, thanks to Bob Morphew for taking the data and turning it into a usable map overlay for MapSource and BaseCamp. I have personally verified functionality in Windows Vista, MapSource and finally a Garmin GPSMap 60Csx.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Enjoy!

Mark

quadlover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much i am from montreal and since long i want to go to ontario to try the trails so i was able today to put all the trail as a map on my gps 60 csx with this program very easy it took me 5 min and it look fantastic in the gps with trakmap topo ontario3.0

http://www.gpx2img.com/
mannys

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: south of tweed Reply with quote

louts of mud and rods nice trails
gqelements

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, there not not seem to be any links or file attachments in the 1st post in this thread (as above references imply). Am I missing something? I've also emailed the OP but have not heard back in some time, would anyone be able to share their file via email or PM by uploading it to the cloud?

BTW: thanks to everyone that has contributed to this project, I'm hoping to try out these trails this summer (...if I manage get a copy that is Very Happy )
BobMorphew

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site doesn't seem to be maintained anyone - the original owner (Christian) hasn't logged in for several years.

I helped mvn produce that map so if you PM me your email address i can send it to you.

Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Quad / ATV All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: