Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index Gps Track log route exchange Forum
Gps Track log points exchange for outdoor activities
Great for Garmin and other GPS to share and exchange track log!
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grand Canyon Rafting

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Boating - Sailing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caver

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Grand Canyon Rafting Reply with quote

I originally used a partial route from an online site but Expertgps had conflicts with routing so I just redid it all by hand.
Some of my track logs are iffy as I would lose reception in the canyon quite frequently.
Camp waypoints are where we camped. Beer waypoints are reference to where Bill Beer and John Daggett camped (approximately)during their 1950's swim of the canyon. I did an 8 day motorized trip the first week in September 2005 using Grand Canyon Expeditions.
Christian
Site Admin

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Cool, I like that!! I hope I can do it one day Smile
Neo_Geo

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: The Adventure of a Lifetime! Reply with quote

When I look at the map and think about what you did, I hear dueling pan flutes in the back of my mind! Laughing
I'm sure you'll carry the memories of that trip with you for the rest of your life. What'll you do to top that Question
River

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I`m new to this site and this is my first post. We did the Colorado in 2004 on our private permit. I tracked the entire trip with my Etrex including the side canyon hikes, 18 days worth. When I get all of this figured out I will certainly post it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Boating - Sailing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: