Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index Gps Track log route exchange Forum
Gps Track log points exchange for outdoor activities
Great for Garmin and other GPS to share and exchange track log!
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free - AddMagMap for Magellan Mapsend

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> GPS Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aqualung

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Free - AddMagMap for Magellan Mapsend Reply with quote

For those who are interested in placing points of interest or tracks and routes onto your MapSend maps for upload to your GPS then AddMagMap is for you. It imports Magellan format tracks as well as text format tracks and Excel format tracks and then updates your Magellan MapSend maps directly. It does a similar function for points of interest and routes, etc.

It can add any track that you input onto any specific layer of the MapSend map and you can pick the graphic to use for the track. You can also attach a name to the track which makes it searchable and it shows up on the map.

Once you have all of your tracks, points of interest etc updated onto your MapSend maps you then create a region as you normally would and upload it to your GPS. I have used it to put all of my ATV trail information into my GPS. Quite a handy tool.

The software is now freeware. Here's the URL: http://www.msh-tools.com/addmagmap/

Magellan Explorist XL
MILK-E

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that program. I was looking for a way to add info to the maps. Works awsome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> GPS Tools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: