Grand Canyon Rafting
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Gps Track log route exchange Forum -> Boating - Sailing

#1: Grand Canyon Rafting Author: caverLocation: Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:20 pm
    —
I originally used a partial route from an online site but Expertgps had conflicts with routing so I just redid it all by hand.
Some of my track logs are iffy as I would lose reception in the canyon quite frequently.
Camp waypoints are where we camped. Beer waypoints are reference to where Bill Beer and John Daggett camped (approximately)during their 1950's swim of the canyon. I did an 8 day motorized trip the first week in September 2005 using Grand Canyon Expeditions.

#2:  Author: ChristianLocation: Redwood City, CA PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:23 pm
    —
Super Cool, I like that!! I hope I can do it one day Smile

#3: The Adventure of a Lifetime! Author: Neo_GeoLocation: KOKV PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:49 pm
    —
When I look at the map and think about what you did, I hear dueling pan flutes in the back of my mind! Laughing
I'm sure you'll carry the memories of that trip with you for the rest of your life. What'll you do to top that Question

#4:  Author: RiverLocation: Red Deer, Alberta PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:52 am
    —
Hi there, I`m new to this site and this is my first post. We did the Colorado in 2004 on our private permit. I tracked the entire trip with my Etrex including the side canyon hikes, 18 days worth. When I get all of this figured out I will certainly post it. Very Happy

Gps Track log route exchange Forum -> Boating - Sailing

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1