Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index Gps Track log route exchange Forum
Gps Track log points exchange for outdoor activities
Great for Garmin and other GPS to share and exchange track log!
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oceanside to Cabo

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Mexico / Baja
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motofox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am    Post subject: Oceanside to Cabo Reply with quote

Motorcycle Used: Suzuki Vstrom 09

Type of roads/trails: Single track

Difficulty: Easy

Ride Description: Here's a preliminary map I created for an upcoming trip I'd like to do. I've never done touring internationally before, but am looking to go solo for the first time in december / january, with maybe a preliminary round trip in Baja before "the big one" (going through Central America). Anyone have any thoughts on Bahia de los angeles? Any suggestions are more than welcome as well... I haven't figured out how I'm going to go from Cabo to the Mainland, or where the place I should aim for is!
Beau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Oceanside to Cabo Reply with quote

motofox wrote:
Motorcycle Used: Suzuki Vstrom 09

Type of roads/trails: Single track

Difficulty: Easy

Ride Description: Here's a preliminary map I created for an upcoming trip I'd like to do. I've never done touring internationally before, but am looking to go solo for the first time in december / january, with maybe a preliminary round trip in Baja before "the big one" (going through Central America). Anyone have any thoughts on Bahia de los angeles? Any suggestions are more than welcome as well... I haven't figured out how I'm going to go from Cabo to the Mainland, or where the place I should aim for is!

Did you do this trip?
johnnyadrenaline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much for taking the time to map highway 1 to Cabo. I really thought i would get lost without this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Mexico / Baja All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: