Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index Gps Track log route exchange Forum
Gps Track log points exchange for outdoor activities
Great for Garmin and other GPS to share and exchange track log!
You need to upload 1 track log to be able to download other's files.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the google maps not being displayed inside my widget?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marioclark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Why the google maps not being displayed inside my widget? Reply with quote

I tried so many times to display my data in google maps. Like if i drag and drop my data, a widget should opens and it should display the data in the google maps inside the widget.Now, widget is opening, but maps is not displaying inside the widget. Please help me to add. I tried so many times. But the result is same. How it is possible. I think this is the correct place to ask my doubt. Please help me.
Thank you Smile

Countdown

Usergroups:
 [ Upload-Download ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the people here are dedicated GPS users with OEM software like Garmin 78 or Montana with BaseCamp or old Mapsource. I have no idea what you are talking about.

You could probably get help on AdvRider.com users of everything under the sun there.

LowRanger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Use Google Earth Reply with quote

Open your track in MapSource. Open "View" and click on "view in Google Earth".
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Gps Track log route exchange Forum Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: